The Strawberry Treasure Box from Buttons Galore and More contains a variety of fancy designer buttons for your sewing and craft projects. These beautiful, pearlized finished buttons are offered in a crystal clear acrylic flower shaped box and will include various sizes and shapes of buttons. The flower shaped box, with seven different compartments can be used as an embellishment storage container after all the buttons are used on your creations.
Strawberry Daquiri decorative craft and sewing buttons come in regal red colors and can include both sew through and shank style buttons. Add a special touch to your hats, gloves, handbags and other apparel items. Use our Treasure Box buttons to adorn scrapbook pages, paper craft projects, cell phone cases, Crocs and more. Simply sew or glue onto most surfaces. Easily remove the shanks with our Professional Craft Cutter to create a flat back embellishment.
- Includes approximately 100 buttons
- Contains both sew through and shank style buttons
- Size range is 3/8 inch to 7/8 inch
- Sew or glue onto most surfaces
- Includes a variety of styles and shapes
- Made from durable polyester plastic
- Washable and colorfast
- Clear acrylic flower shaped box is 4.25 inches in diameter and contains seven compartments
Choking Hazard: Small parts, not for children under 12 years
On orders of $40* or more
* Buttons Galore offers free shipping to the United States on all retail orders placed on our website that total at least $40.00 USD. The $40 minimum order is net after all discounts and coupons are redeemed.
Most orders are shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested. We may also use Fed Ex and UPS.
International shipping is free for lightweight packages ( eligible packages are specified on our website) on all retail orders that total at least $75.00 USD.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service in order to keep the shipping charges as low as possible.
The cost of shipping to international locations for products that are not lightweight is calculated based on the total weight of the order.