Our Neutral Color sequins consist of 8 unique neutral colors for crafts, sewing and DIY projects. Offered in a plastic pinwheel style box with 8 compartments, Buttons Galore sequins use only the finest quality material with a variety of finishes that produce eye-catching colors.
Sequins are must have craft supplies and are perfect for embellishing your crafts. Each sequin has a small hole in the center so they can be easily sewn on clothing or any soft accessory. Embellish almost any project by gluing them onto scrapbook pages, greeting cards, cell phones, picture frames and nails. Sequins work great as a fill for all shaker projects.
- 40 grams of sequin mixes
- 5 grams per color
- Includes 4mm and 6mm sequins
- Includes cupped and flat sequins
- Finishes include transparent, cream color, laser bright flake, sheer, hallographic
- Made from durable, high quality PVC and PET material
- Pinwheel type box can be used for storing embellishments when the sequins are gone
- Exclusively from Buttons Galore
Choking Hazard: Small parts, not for children under 12 years
On orders of $40* or more
* Buttons Galore offers free shipping to the United States on all retail orders placed on our website that total at least $40.00 USD. The $40 minimum order is net after all discounts and coupons are redeemed.
Most orders are shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested. We may also use Fed Ex and UPS.
International shipping is free for lightweight packages ( eligible packages are specified on our website) on all retail orders that total at least $100 USD.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service in order to keep the shipping charges as low as possible.
The cost of shipping to international locations for products that are not lightweight is calculated based on the total weight of the order.
International orders (shipped to countries outside of the United States) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.