Embellish your crafts with Flat Back Jewelz in Princess colors from Button's Galore and More's Jewelz collection. These faceted rhinestones are flat back with an AB iridescent finish to provide a stunning, prismatic effect that is sure to catch the eye.
Use to decorate paper crafts, scrapbook pages, nails, clothing and many other diy projects. Easily glued onto most surfaces. This set of gems will be a great addition to our craft supplies.
- Bundle includes 3 packs of Jewelz
- Approximately 2000 pieces
- Each pack includes 3 sizes - 3mm, 5mm, and 6mm
- Each package includes a full tablespoon of Jewlez
- Flat back that is easily glued to any surface
- Iridescent finish provides a shimmering effect
- Made of durable resin plastic
Whether you're creating paper crafts, jewelry, nails, clothing, cell phone cases, or any other project, these Jewelz are the perfect finishing touch.
Choking Hazard: Small parts, not for children under 12 years
On orders of $40* or more
* Buttons Galore offers free shipping to the United States on all retail orders placed on our website that total at least $40.00 USD. The $40 minimum order is net after all discounts and coupons are redeemed.
Most orders are shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested. We may also use Fed Ex and UPS.
International shipping is free for lightweight packages ( eligible packages are specified on our website) on all retail orders that total at least $100 USD.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service in order to keep the shipping charges as low as possible.
The cost of shipping to international locations for products that are not lightweight is calculated based on the total weight of the order.
International orders (shipped to countries outside of the United States) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.