Looking for the perfect craft supply for adding a touch of holiday spirit to your projects? Our Christmas Lights Novelty Button Assortment is the perfect choice. This 50 piece set includes a variety of 3D Christmas lights in various opaque colors, all in a size of 5/8". These buttons are suitable for a wide range of projects and can be sewn or glued onto most surfaces. Continue reading for more details on this must-have holiday crafting supply.
- 50 piece set of 3D Christmas lights-themed buttons
- Buttons are 5/8" in size and come in various opaque colors
- Suitable for a wide range of projects and can be sewn or glued onto most surfaces
- Majority of buttons are shank style and you will receive at least two of each style shown
- In the event that we are out of stock of any particular button, we will substitute a similar button
Add some funky lighting to your next project with our Christmas Lights Novelty Button Assortment. Shop now for the best selection and get your Christmas crafting started!
Choking Hazard: Small parts, not for children under 12 years
On orders of $40* or more
* Buttons Galore offers free shipping to the United States on all retail orders placed on our website that total at least $40.00 USD. The $40 minimum order is net after all discounts and coupons are redeemed.
Most orders are shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested. We may also use Fed Ex and UPS.
International shipping is free for lightweight packages ( eligible packages are specified on our website) on all retail orders that total at least $100 USD.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service in order to keep the shipping charges as low as possible.
The cost of shipping to international locations for products that are not lightweight is calculated based on the total weight of the order.
International orders (shipped to countries outside of the United States) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.