Going Coastal Mix Upz craft embellishments offer a combination of colorful polymer clay pieces, shiny iridescent confetti shapes and small round pearl shapes. All ingredients coordinate perfectly together. This seaside mix of embellishments for DIY crafts features dolphins, seashells, stars and other unique shapes that will give your craft project that coastal feel.
Content: Includes one full tablespoon of craft embellishments.
- Confetti shapes - small , shiny iridescent shapes made of pvc plastic
- Polymer clay Sprinkletz in assorted colorful shapes
- Faux Pearls in subtle blue shades
- Add a decorative, finishing touch for cards, shaker crafts and other projects
- Use on jewelry, clothing, accessories, cell phone cases
- Nail art
- Easily glue onto most surfaces
- Use as filler in any shaker project
Choking Hazard: Small parts, not for children under 12 years
On orders of $40* or more
* Buttons Galore offers free shipping to the United States on all retail orders placed on our website that total at least $40.00 USD. The $40 minimum order is net after all discounts and coupons are redeemed.
Most orders are shipped via United States Postal Service unless otherwise requested. We may also use Fed Ex and UPS.
International shipping is free for lightweight packages ( eligible packages are specified on our website) on all retail orders that total at least $100 USD.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service in order to keep the shipping charges as low as possible.
The cost of shipping to international locations for products that are not lightweight is calculated based on the total weight of the order.
International orders (shipped to countries outside of the United States) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.